ICF Coach Certification
Do you want to be a certified ICF Coach? Are you looking for training programs that align with the coach-specific training requirements of ICF-ACC and ICF-PCC Credentials? My ICF Coach Certification programs are accredited and globally-recognized, giving you the opportunity to be a member of one of the largest coaching organizations.
The coaching profession is rapidly growing, and now people want to work with a coach who helps them be more resourceful. With so many coaching organizations and institutes around the world, why ICF remains the highest-regarded coach accreditation? What makes ICF Coaches different? ICF Credentialed Coaches are professional coaches who have met stringent education and proficiency requirements and have manifested a thorough understanding of the core coaching competencies that set the profession’s standard.
Obtaining ICF credentials signifies a coach’s commitment to integrity, understanding, mastery of coaching skills, and commitment to clients. What do you want from your professional and personal life? Coaching taps into your inner-self and helps you bring awareness and insight to implement actionable strategies towards your goals. I offer ICF approved, globally-recognized training programs for those who wish to develop and master coaching skills. All the programs are highly-interactive, experiential, and reflective. The programs are for those who:
- Want to be ICF-Associate Certified Coach (ICF-ACC)
- Advanced from ICF-ACC to ICF-PCC
- Be an ICF-Professional Certified Coach (ICF-PCC)
All my ICF Coaching Certification programs are:
- Available as Online & Classroom (Regular and Fast-track)
- Conducted in real-time
- Customizable for corporates looking for in-house skill-building programs for leaders.
- Available in Arabic and English languages.
Who should attend these programs?
- Aspiring Coaches
- Practicing Coaches who wish to earn ICF credentials
- Coaches who want to advance from ICF-ACC to ICF-PCC
- Professionals that want to transition as internal coaches
- Leaders and Managers
- Trainers and Facilitators
- L&D and HR Professionals
- Counselors, Therapists, Consultants
- Individuals who wish to apply coaching in their personal and professional lives
All my ICF Coaching Certification programs fulfill the ICF requirements and standards (International Coach Federation). With the increased demand for coaches, professional coaching credentials have become essential for organizational and individual coaching. ICF is an internationally recognized accreditation body for coaching certification. ICF, with the most number of credentialed coaches globally, has three levels of credentials:
Our Unique Service
Along with the programs, specialization courses are also available for those who wish to specialize in a coaching niche. These specialization modules are elective and in addition to the core curriculum. These courses are premium modules designed to help you connect with your ideal clients.
You will also get an opportunity to participate in one specialty live (to streamline your success) coaching session. You can choose any of the following premium specialization courses:
- Life Coach
- Executive Coach
- Business Coach
- Team Coach
- Leadership Coach (Recommended for Trainers)
- Performance Coach
- Career Coach
Once you complete any of the above specializations, a toolkit will be given to you to help your coaching practice. This toolkit will have everything from Client Agreement to Client Testimonial to help you start and thrive as a successful coach.
Outcomes & Benefits
Being a coach, you learn to:
- Perform better at work
- Improve work-life balance
- Maximize potential
- Recognize own strength and weaknesses
- Expand career opportunities
- Create clear, actionable work/business strategies
Whatever your reason is to be a coach, the core competencies and skills you acquire during your ICF training leave a positive, life-long impact on your life.
Many of my students are now:
- Successful coaches with their own coaching businesses
- Working as internal coaches
- Applying coaching in their current profession and life
Benefits of being an ICF Coach
The 2020 ICF Global Coaching Study revealed that:
- Most of the individuals who received ICF training work either as coach practitioners (External, Internal, and both- External & Internal) or are Managers/Leaders using coaching skills.
- The estimated global total revenue from coaching in 2019 was $2.849 billion U.S. dollars, representing a 21% increase over the 2015 estimate.
- Nearly all coach practitioners (99%) report that they have completed some coach-specific training.
- 45% of managers/leaders using coaching skills said they hold a certification/credential, including almost one in three (32%) holding an ICF credential.
All these key facts reveal that people and organizations prefer to work with credentialed coaches. Almost three in four coach practitioners today hold a credential or certification from a professional coaching organization. Even organizations using coaching strongly agree to hire certified/credentialed coaches, with ICF credential holders topping the list.
Become a Certified Professional Coach. Become ICF Coach.
Course Duration & Fee
Contact us to know about payment plans and fee structure. You can find the details of my upcoming programs here.