Coaching Skills Foundation Course
The Foundational Coaching Skills course is a two-day, classroom style coach training course designed to help you understand coaching and become a stronger leader. It is the perfect opportunity to recognize how coaching can benefit you. You learn the basic coaching skills and master a coaching model to improve your leadership potential.
Moreover, you get to practice coaching with your peers. Each participant will interact with coach-specific training from a live ICF credentialed coach. Participants will also engage in real-time coaching sessions as a coach, coachee, and observer.
This course is for corporate supervisors, managers, senior customer service, and sales staff. Contact us to know about Foundational Coaching Skills Course.
Key Course Elements
- What coaching is and how it works.
- How coaching differs from other professions.
- Having a full presence in a coaching dialog.
- Why coaching conversations (conducting crucial conversations).
- Understanding different types of coaching.
- Designing actions and goal setting
- How you can start your journey on our Certificate to become a Certified Professional Coach.
This course is part of the Senior Certified Professional Coach Program (Level 1 & 2). The course is an ICF accredited ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours).
- This course can be applied toward an ICF coaching credential via the ICF Portfolio Path.
- Participants receive a total of 20 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units and an SHRM Certificate of 20 Professional Development Credits (PDC) units.
- Understand which path is best for you to begin your coaching journey.
- Acquire a range of transformational coaching tools and techniques that you can apply in your everyday life.
Course Duration & Fees
The Foundational Coaching Skills course is of 20 hours, conducted over 2 days duration.
To know the course fees and schedule in your region, please contact us.
Make your booking
If you want to know more about one of my coaching courses or wish to discuss coaching within your organization, please get in touch.