Coaching for Managers
The course gives a broad professional development experience for managers, enabling them to do their best. The Coaching for Managers is designed to help participants develop the skills and techniques to be excellent coaches and managers. The course is highly interactive and requires you to be fully invested in the training to get the best from coaching.
Coaching for Managers involves:
- Coaching and managing employees
- Generating powerful, focused conversations
- Accelerating learning & development
- Developing a plan of actions
Course Outcomes & Benefits
- Adopt a coaching mindset – asking what needs to be done, brainstorming, giving and receiving feedback, and helping others be resourceful.
- Become people- and results-oriented, and promote clarity and a positive sense of regard.
- Become an active listener – listen with the intent to understand.
- Acquire practical coaching tools and techniques to move forward.
- Learn to coach in a challenging way thoughtfully.
Course Duration & Fees
The Coaching for Managers is of 24 hours covered in 3-day duration. Contact us to know about the fees and schedule of the course.
Make your booking
If you are interested in my Coaching for Manager course or wish to discuss coaching within your organization, please get in touch.